Vitamin B5 tablets (500 mg)
500 Vitamin B5 tablets jar.
Article number: 067
Availability: In stock
€34,99 Incl. tax
- Buy 2 for €33,99 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for €32,99 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for €31,99 each and save 9%
Review by Rick Mayerhofer, Posted on 11-01-2016, 5 Stars.
Superschnelle Lieferung,ware top,preis top!!!
5 stars based on 1 reviews
- Vitamin B5 can increase energy production
- Vitamin B5 helps with the metabolism of fatty acids
- Vitamin B5 has been shown to help reduce acne
Instructions for Vitamin B5 tablets
- For the first five days take 3 tablets, twice a day, for a total of 6 tablets per day.
- After the first five days, take 2 à 3 tablets 4 times a day, for a total of 10 tablets per day (after three months, this can be reduced to a maintenance dosage of between 2-7 tablets).
- Continue taking 10 tablets a day for the first three months or until your acne is clear (three months is generally the standard time it takes).
- Remember to take all of your tablets as consistently as possible. Write it down or keep track if you have to. Remember, clear skin is just around the corner.
- Once your acne has cleared up, reduce to a maintenance dosage ranging from 2 to 7 tablets per day. This will vary depending on the extent of your acne and how well your body responds to Vitamin B5. You may consider gradually reducing from 10 tablets per day to 7, then to 5, and eventually to 2. If you experience flare ups you went below your optimal maintenance dosage. Increase to the amount taken prior to your last reduction.
- Keep in mind that Vitamin B5 effects are delayed roughly 2 weeks after consumption. However, it may take longer if you are just starting on Vitamin B5.
- Although it takes time to see the full benefits of Vitamin B5, it also takes time for it
to fade on a lower amount. Sometimes people don't realize this until two or
three weeks after they've gone below their optimal maintenance dosage.
- If you have severe acne you may consider increasing to 3 tablets 4 times a day for a total of 12 tablets per day.
- Do not take over 12 tablets per day without first consulting a physician.
- The main side effect from Vitamin B5 is a loosening of the stool (half way between normal and diarrhea). You may find yourself using the restroom more often than usual. After 1-2 months, the body typically adjusts to the high Vitamin B5 intake levels and things go back to normal. However, if you experience any diarrhea reduce the number of tablets taken per day or stop taking Vitamin B5 and consult a physician.
- Mild stomach irritation happens occasionally. Take Vitamin B5 in lower amounts and at greater frequencies if this happens. Try to take it with food. If it persists reduce the amount of Vitamin B5 taken per day. Again, the body tends to adjust to this and the stomach irritation fades over time.
- Possible headaches during the initial 1-2 weeks of starting Vitamin B5. It is a rare side effect. It is more common among women. If you experience headaches stop taking Vitamin B5 and consult a physician.
- If you have any adverse effects from Vitamin B5, please stop taking it immediately and consult a physician.
- Do not take Vitamin B5 if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
How long before I see results?
- The first sign that Vitamin B5 is starting to work, is a noticeable reduction in skin oil. This typically takes about 3-4 weeks to happen. 1-2 weeks after a noticeable reduction in skin oil is when a significant reduction in acne starts to occur. However, it works in a bell curve fashion, some people respond sooner and some take longer. It typically takes three months to experience the full effects of Vitamin B5.
- If you have not seen results after three months, your body may require more time, however you are statistically less likely to improve if you continue.
- If you have not seen results after five months, you should stop taking Vitamin B5. Your body is not responding to the therapy.
No specifications found