Blemish Treatment Lotion (salicylzuur)
Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Bestel 2 voor €18,99 per stuk en bespaar 5%
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
- For the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Uses for the treatment of acne.
This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Health to deliver the natural health products your family deserves.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic acid 0.5%||Acne|
|Inactive Ingredients: Arginine, camphor, eucalyptol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, hydrocotyl extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, leucine, lysine, meadowsweet extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, menthol, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40, tyrosine, valine, water.|
No parabens, No preservatives, No mineral oil, No petroleum, No artificial color, No artificial fragrance, No animal products.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin sensitivity occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.