Alpha Lipoic Acid
Doctor's Best, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- Kaufen Sie 2 für je €21,99 und sparen Sie 8%
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support Glucose Metabiolism and Regenarate Antioxidants
- Gluen Free
- Soy Free
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occuring antioxidant, essential for the functioning of 5 enzymes involved in glucose and amino acids metabolism. ALA is both a coenzyme and potent antioxidant. Mitochondria, our cells' energy generators, use ALA for both protection and to generate cellular energy. Being active in both the water and the fatty compartments of cells, ALA fights free radicals throughout the body.
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar metabolism as part of a healthy diet
- Helps support mitochondrial energy production
- Helps support the body's defenses against free radicals
- Helps recycle antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
Adult Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. Take with or without food.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size 1 capsule|
|Servings per container 60 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha lipoic acid||600 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|