Ubiquinol 50 mg, 60 softgels
- Kaufen Sie 2 für je €21,99 und sparen Sie 4%
- Kaufen Sie 3 für je €20,99 und sparen Sie 9%
- Soy Free
- Active Antioxidant Form of CoQ10
- Made with Quality Kaneka Q+ Ubiquinol
- Advanced CoQ10
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally within the body; however certain individuals may have difficulty with the natural conversion process. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for:
- Individuals suffering from specific conditions, especially related to oxidative stress.
- Adults over 40 years of age.
Adults: Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, annatto (suspension in sunflower oil).
Does not contain sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk. No preservatives, artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Kaneka Ubiquinol||50 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|