Visine eye drops
Visine eye drops make your red eyes white again. (15 ml)
- Buy 2 for €13,99 each and save 13%
- Redness + Irritation Relief
- Gets the Red Out + Moisturizes
- Hydrating Moisturizers Soothe, Refresh + Cool
- Fast Acting
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
|Dextran 70 0.1%||Lubricant|
|Polyethylene glycol 400 1%||Lubricant|
|Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%||Redness reliever|
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Caution: Do not use if Visine imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 15º to 25ºC (59º to 77ºF)