Natrol, Melatonin, Advanced Sleep, Time Release, 10 mg, 60 Tablets
- Achetez 2 pour €17,99 chacun et économisez 10%
- Achetez 3 pour €15,99 chacun et économisez 20%
- Advanced Formulation to Promote Better Sleep
- Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer
- 100% Drug-Free
- Maximum Strength
- Dietary Supplement
2-Layer Controlled Release Tablet
- Quick-release outer layer
- Controlled-release inner layer
How Melatonin Works
Melatonin is naturally produced in the pineal gland of the brain. Production is triggered when the sun goes down, signaling the body to prepare for sleep.
Melatonin plays a key role in the body's circadian rhythm-the "Sleep-Wake" cycle-by helping to establish normal sleep pattern and promote a more restful, relaxing sleep.
Natrol Advanced Sleep Melatonin 10 mg Time Release
Advanced Sleep Formulation to Help You Get the Best Sleep
- 2-Layer Tablet-outer layer releases Melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep faster, followed by the controlled release of an inner layer to help you sleep through the night.
- Contains Vitamin B-6 to support the body's natural production of Melatonin.
- Helps establish normal sleep patterns.
- 100% Drug-free and non-habit forming.
Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.
Take 1 tablet 20 minutes before bedtime.
Microcrystalline cellulose, methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, glycerin.
No: Milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, yeast, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives.
You may experience some residual drowsiness. If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.